Sunday 28 August 2011

Second [Old]


Because I'm a massive slacker, this video has been resurrected because I got bored :)
Regarding the video blog thing,

I'm too lazy, my editing program doesn't work and my computer doesn't respond well to hi-def. I did record a show, however after trying to edit it [which took ten minutes just to open the file because of the quality -- yeah, shit computer here], I gave up and didn't want to record it again straight away in lower definition so I kept putting it off, and anyway, here's the result [this was taken about a month ago].

Blah blah blah long story short, I got into uni [also old] and have about a month left here before I pack up and leave.

Moar soon.







Quote of the day:
"Live for nothing or die for something. Your call." -- John Rambo

No comments:

Post a Comment