Sunday 16 September 2012

#3? [very old]

So upon realising that it had been a full year since my last update, I decided to give Google another chance, only to realise that "blogspot" no longer exists and it then took me another 5 minutes before I could work out how to make a new post.

*sighs* The internet is fraught with peril, children.

Anyway, so it's been a long year and it's September again and I have come no further in reaching my goal of internet fame, but there's probably more important things I could be talking about.

Passed 1st year of uni [just] and became a stoner [might have been linked to aforementioned near-failure]. Oh and I booked a holiday to Jamaica but never went and now I'm £500 in debt to my fiance... oh yeah, I'm engaged too. Heh. Long year.

Don't really know why I'm writing this because no one's gonna read it but I guess it's nice to have a place to put my thoughts. Seeing Andrew again in 6 days which means we will be moving into our new house with our mate and a guy we've never met before... yet, another long highly painful memory which I do not wish to relive at this hour.

Need to listen to more podcasts.

Been doing some gaming over the summer but alas, after spilling a glass of £3 English wine no doubt made by the labourers of the North over my beautiful Dell... I have lost my World of Warcraft account. Don't know how this is related to wine, but it happened and now I can't afford to replace it. Heh.

So I'm back here to whine again behind my HP monitor in the comfortable cloak of anonymity because it's 22:59 on a Sunday night and I am bored beyond all human comprehension.

Well, since I have nothing more of value to say right now, I shall bid you adieu, fair reader. May you find happiness in the form of sweet, sweet drugs.

P.S. GET FUCKED SPAMMER FUCKS

No comments:

Post a Comment