Wednesday 6 February 2013

Four - RESURRECTION

Hello.

So at the advice from my wonderful friend, I have decided to return to my not so wonderful blog to whine more about my life. So, lowly internet goers, bear with me while I come to terms with what I intend to fill this blog with, but I will most likely be using it as an outlet to moan about losing weight. So I will begin by saying that I spent 2 hours at the gym today and ran [and walked on high incline] for about [not certain because the machine fucked up] 4 miles on the treadmill [grueling] as well as various strength training activities, although I can't remember which ones, other than the ab cruncher, where I have managed since I started going, to add 10 kg of weights to the machine and I still manage to keep up the reps just fine. Hardly thought that after a four day visit to Amsterdam and a horrific amount of munchie food that my abs would have got stronger, but hey, not complaining.

Going away to Lincolnshire this weekend for Andrew's mum's birthday and will be back Monday, which will unfortunately mean missing another gym day but will just have to make up for it later on in the week and make sure I don't eat shit loads of food in between now and then.

Feeling rarely optimistic.

Ciao for now sistasssss

No comments:

Post a Comment